Good morning Brandesburton! Today I’d like to introduce to you a bit of a challenge for the next two weeks. As you can see by the title it’s called the Keepy-Uppy challenge!! All I want you to do it to try and keep an object in the air either with your body or with some form of equipment for as long as you can!!
Some of the staff have been having a go at school to give you some ideas.

Can you beat any of us?!

So there you go. You can have a go at the challenges we have done or even better show us something new!! What ideas have you got? What different things can you keep in the air?! You can even get your parents involved! See who can keep your chosen item in the air the longest! We can not wait to see your ideas.

Good luck Brandesburton!!

EXTRA CHALLENGE!

Now for all you keen footballers out there I thought I would set you an incredibly difficult Keepy-Uppy challenge for you and any parents to have a go at. Have a little look at the videos below to find out more.

So there we go Brandesburton. Some PE challenges for you all to have a go at. Good luck and we all can not wait to see your ideas and attempts!

Mr B

Keepy-Uppy Challenge!!